the cirque du freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the cirque du freak

This is a rpg about the book the cirque du freak The Saga of Darren Shan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Regina's cremation

Go down 
+3
Kyu
lilith
Therese
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Therese
vampire Slayer
vampire Slayer
Therese

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Regina's cremation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 4:29 pm

"Anyway if I can't free Kyle from Steve's control it will effect the outcome of the nextworld."
Back to top Go down
jorge

jorge

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 4:31 pm

one question can someone tell me were can i find the bad guys
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Archsage
Stardart

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 4:31 pm

Therese wrote:
"I heard you StarDart our souls are just travelors here when we die we move to the next world. When we are done saving this world we all go into portal to save the next."
SD: Are you so sure??!! because I have a different theory on that. Death is not a Movement to another world but to the Last world. one that does not appear in any universe other then it's own. Where the Gods Started the creation processes and left us to do the rest, and when we are done then we move on to stay with them? Unbelievable right? Wrong, I saw it with my own eyes during My Ordeal to obtain the Powers the Gods had planed for me. What ticks them off is when someone decided to abruptly end life. and when they say Life they mean the proses of Creation that they are having Us Finnish. when you don't have anything behind you, as in you basically made about no progress that the Afterlife yields Nothing for you. Do you realize that by Killing Regina that you have done that. now she is to go on to that World basically Empty handed. nothing to look back on, and nothing to look forward to. You ruined both Her Life and her afterlife and it's all your fault. Parants should never do that especialy since they should never have to.
Back to top Go down
Therese
vampire Slayer
vampire Slayer
Therese

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 4:34 pm

"Wish I knew..." Therese said sadly "Kyu, Lilith, Andrew are all looking for him and Mike will look for Steve Leopord as well..."
Back to top Go down
Therese
vampire Slayer
vampire Slayer
Therese

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Stardart wrote:
Therese wrote:
"I heard you StarDart our souls are just travelors here when we die we move to the next world. When we are done saving this world we all go into portal to save the next."
SD: Are you so sure??!! because I have a different theory on that. Death is not a Movement to another world but to the Last world. one that does not appear in any universe other then it's own. Where the Gods Started the creation processes and left us to do the rest, and when we are done then we move on to stay with them? Unbelievable right? Wrong, I saw it with my own eyes during My Ordeal to obtain the Powers the Gods had planed for me. What ticks them off is when someone decided to abruptly end life. and when they say Life they mean the proses of Creation that they are having Us Finnish. when you don't have anything behind you, as in you basically made about no progress that the Afterlife yields Nothing for you. Do you realize that by Killing Regina that you have done that. now she is to go on to that World basically Empty handed. nothing to look back on, and nothing to look forward to. You ruined both Her Life and her afterlife and it's all your fault. Parants should never do that especialy since they should never have to.
Back to top Go down
Therese
vampire Slayer
vampire Slayer
Therese

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 4:41 pm

Therese wrote:
Stardart wrote:
Therese wrote:

"Stardart..." Therese said looking more grief stricken "Regina's life was ruined not by me by Steve and now he is ruining Kyle's. For Regina nothing to look back on will be a blessing. SD she was 20 years old in this world..."
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Archsage
Stardart

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 4:45 pm

Therese wrote:
Therese wrote:
Stardart wrote:
Therese wrote:

"Stardart..." Therese said looking more grief stricken "Regina's life was ruined not by me by Steve and now he is ruining Kyle's. For Regina nothing to look back on will be a blessing. SD she was 20 years old in this world..."
SD: But She has only dispare to look towards now. and Age matters not in this Case. Can't you understand that?! I'll tell you what. I can look into a few things but there might be a way to give her a second chance and for you to redeem yourself as a parent
Back to top Go down
jorge

jorge

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 4:48 pm

Stardart wrote:
Therese wrote:
Therese wrote:
Stardart wrote:
Therese wrote:

SD: But She has only dispare to look towards now. and Age matters not in this Case. Can't you understand that?! I'll tell you what. I can look into a few things but there might be a way to give her a second chance and for you to redeem yourself as a parent

hey you 2 insted of fightting with each other you should be looking for them
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Archsage
Stardart

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 4:49 pm

SD: Jorge does have a Point
Back to top Go down
Therese
vampire Slayer
vampire Slayer
Therese

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 4:53 pm

"Kyle has been sent to kill Mike...and Steve Leopord is in hiding Darren nearly killed him..."
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Archsage
Stardart

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 4:55 pm

Therese wrote:
"Kyle has been sent to kill Mike...and Steve Leopord is in hiding Darren nearly killed him..."
SD; Leave Finding Steve Leopord to me. With My network Nothing can stay in hiding for very long.
Back to top Go down
Therese
vampire Slayer
vampire Slayer
Therese

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 4:56 pm

((This is all been posted in the Forum Town under the title Tunnel of the Hunters))
Back to top Go down
Therese
vampire Slayer
vampire Slayer
Therese

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 4:58 pm

"Actually finding Steve is easier than that he wants me to become one his vampeneze."
Back to top Go down
jorge

jorge

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 5:00 pm

i got an idea
Back to top Go down
jorge

jorge

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 5:02 pm

(gtg guys )
Back to top Go down
Therese
vampire Slayer
vampire Slayer
Therese

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 5:07 pm

((okay))
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Archsage
Stardart

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 5:55 pm

Therese wrote:
"Actually finding Steve is easier than that he wants me to become one his vampeneze."
SD; Ooo. That means we could set a Trap up. and get this done more quickly
Back to top Go down
Therese
vampire Slayer
vampire Slayer
Therese

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 5:58 pm

"Yes basically...since turnabout is fair SD..."
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Archsage
Stardart

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 5:59 pm

SD: Do you happen to know his weakness offhand?
Back to top Go down
Therese
vampire Slayer
vampire Slayer
Therese

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 6:09 pm

"Unfortunately he has no weakness I know of..." Therese trace her scar on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Archsage
Stardart

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 6:13 pm

SD: Well what are these Vampires usualy weak aginst? Garlic? [Notices the Scar on Therese] oo, YOu want me to heal that for ya?
Back to top Go down
Therese
vampire Slayer
vampire Slayer
Therese

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 6:28 pm

"Guns will work SD and so would stakes but Garlic won't work.."
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Archsage
Stardart

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 7:59 pm

Therese wrote:
"Guns will work SD and so would stakes but Garlic won't work.."
SD: Guns ehh... The network Army has Many of those. I Think I have my plan. heh heh. I Just need a time and place
Back to top Go down
Andrew
archangel genaral
archangel genaral
Andrew

Number of posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 8:00 pm

oh SD i need to place a new set of orders
Back to top Go down
Therese
vampire Slayer
vampire Slayer
Therese

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 8:04 pm

"Andrew can give the specifics on the weapon..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regina's cremation   Regina's cremation - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Regina's cremation
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the cirque du freak :: the Vampire Mountain :: Hall of Cremation-
Jump to: